#11 LibraryThing

Well, last year I set up a Library Thing account and one of my goals was to keep it up to date. It is not as easy for me to keep up with it as I had hoped. Since I am taking my library science classes I am reading a tremendous amount of books. This is a great way for me to keep up with the books I have been reading. You know how it goes, a year later you're like what was that book I read? Well, Library Thing keeps a virtual bookshelf of all your titles. What is even cooler is that you can get recommendations for other books you might like. I only wish I could organize my library into personal and professional reading. That feature may be available, but I haven't figured it out yet. Also I got a custom blog widget with my recently added book covers to post on the right side of my blog.

Library Thing is a lot of fun!

Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com

Comments