#6 Flickr Mashups



First I tried Flickr Montager and I used it to create this flower mosaic:









I also created this trading card at http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/deck.php




How fun is that! I think kids would like to have a trading card from their teachers or librarian. Each person could include a brief description about themselves and some of their hobbies or favorites. I think I will try this a gain with a more professional looking photo and include a little about myself as some hobbies besides reading.


Okay...now I looked at some other trading cards and I decided to try that again. Still I managed to forget to list which campus I am at. Oh well, it is just practice. I think on my final one I will include my campus, email, blogs, school hours, campus phone number, etc. Here is my second try with a little bit different picture:

More mashups in another post.

Comments