Meme: Passion Quilt



I got this idea from the DIYLibrarian's site. I had not seen this before, but now that I look around a little there are so many people who have participated! Such a cool thing to do.

Here is how you can get involved:



The meme:

  1. Post a picture from a source like FlickrCC or Flickr Creative Commons or make/take your own that captures what YOU are most passionate about for kids to learn about…and give your picture a short title.
  2. Title your blog post “Meme: Passion Quilt” and link back to this blog entry.
  3. Include links to 5 folks in your professional learning network or whom you follow on Twitter/Pownce.
**As far as Twitter...I don't...yet. One day perhaps I will come back to this post and have 5 folks I follow.
Here's my second try:
I just couldn't help but make more than one!

Comments