Today is the DAY!

Today is my first day of work as on "official" librarian. I am sure you can tell I am pretty excited about that fact. While I was at Target yesterday I picked up two books. One to use in the library called First Day Jitters and the other one I have been wanting to read (but never had time for it due to my SHSU literature classes)--Eclipse. First Day Jitters is about how everyone gets nervous going back for their first day of school. Last night I was sooooo restless and I kept waking up... I think so that I wouldn't accidentally be late. I will have to post later tonight or tomorrow to late you know how it went.

Here is what I hope to accomplish:
1) scheduling of classes
2) shelving new books
3) becoming familiar with Athena
4) finding out exactly what my library has to offer

There is much more to do, but I guess I will just have to see where this leads me.

Comments