Week 2

Wow! Sorry I have been MIA a while. I have been trying to keep up with all the demands in my life. Let me start by explaining my second week in the library. For week two I spoke to the students again about library rules and we discussed keeping the library neat. For my PK-K students we read and watched a short video. We also did a movement activity that they seemed to enjoy quite well.

I have really been feeling blessed with my new job. I absolutely LOVE working in the library. It is so busy I find that I never really catch up. I have a wonderful parent volunteer who helps me shelf for an hour each day. Also my library assistant is a life saver! She helps me with classes when the teachers need me for technology issues since I am also the classroom instructional technologist (CIT) on campus.

Comments