Things I have learned about using a wiki in the library:
1. Only one students can edit the page at a time. (Maybe this sounds obvious, but I didn't realize.)
2. 30 minute schedules in the library are not really enough time to get much done on a wiki.
3. Kids love the idea of writing online!
4. I need to be very organized.
5. Maybe 5 students per library visit will be able to edit the page...one at a time.
6. It would save time to have a one user name for the session of 5 students, rather than one per child, since logging in and out is time consuming.
7. I want to do this again, but for book reviews.
8. I did a trial run with one class and now other students are interested in using the wiki.