Thursday...my first day without my assistant :-(

I am really really blessed, because my library assistant is way more talented than I am. So I am truly lucky to be able to work with her! She has wonderful attendance. This week was the first time I had to be alone in the library all day. She told me in advance(because that is the wonderful kind of person she is) that she would be out. I felt a little nervous, because my Spanish is shaky and she is like my security blanket.

My morning went awesome. No problems...in fact one class did not show up due to heavy rain. They were trapped in their portable outside. Then at around 1 pm my daughter (who attends school at the same campus) was sent home by the nurse. So I had to leave early. The library closed in the afternoon, since neither I nor my assistant were present. And you know...things didn't fall apart! I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Especially since, my daughter was not really very sick and felt better by that same evening.

Comments