Vacation came and went!



Well, time definitely flies in the library. When I was a teacher last year (it seems so long ago) I had no idea that librarians were sooooo busy. Let's catch up on what's been going on. It feels like so many things have happened, but would you believe I had to consult my iGoogle Calendar? I went back to work on Jan. 5th and 6th to an inservice. I am participating in the Intel Master of Technology Certification program. It is five full days of inservices during which I have independent reading and homework. So it is keeping me busy, but it is a really neat program...more on that later. Let me give you a run down on my schedule lately:

1/12 Family Time at the Library
1/13 Library classes were canceled
1/14 AR Field Trip (more on that in a later blog)
1/15 Intel inservice
1/16 Tech training for teachers ALL day
1/18 RIF Week starts/ tech training all day
1/19 tech training after school
1/20 set up teacher's document readers
1/23 librarian meeting all day

Needless to say I have definitely felt overwhelmed!



Comments