Video Editing

Guess what? I went out and bought a flip cam (ultra)! And...I love it. I am not the most technologically advanced person in the world, but this is the simplest device ever for creating videos. I have been playing around with editing a few of my videos.

I used the Muvee editing software that comes with the camera. It was really easy to capture a still image, add music, mix it up, cut out parts. I actually read the reviews on Cnet to decide which model of the flip cam I should buy. If you are thinking about purchasing one I would highly recommend you check out these reviews.

In addition, I am comparing some free online video editing sites. I have been reading some reviews from ExtremeTech about 5 Free Online Video Editing sites. I haven't tried one out yet, but I think I might try One True Media or Jumpcut. I'll let you know what I find out and which I prefer.

Comments