Regional Technology Conference


I recently had the chance to present at the Regional Technology Conference for Educators at South Padre Island.

If you have never been to "the island," as we natives call it, you're really missing out.

Here it is pictured at left. (I did not take this picture myself.)
For the conference, my topic was Web 2.0 Tools for the Classroom or Library. I had a full house both times and some really positive feedback from the participants. Overall, I was very pleased with it. I presented my information as a webpage. Here is the link. I will continue to update this webpage with more useful 2.0 information for educators. In fact, I am currently working on a podcasting basics section. More on that later.

If you have a chance check out my webpage on Web 2.0 and tell me what you think!

Comments