Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Audio





I feel like I might be the last librarian on the face of the planet who has not read a single Harry Potter book. I don't know what took me so long. I did try when it first came out, I swear I did. Maybe it wasn't the right point in my life to read it. It just didn't hold my attention back then. This time however, I really fell in love with the series.

I decided to listen to the audio for a few reasons. It came high recommended to me by Professor Nana (Dr. Lesesne.) And we all know she definitely knows what she's talking about when she says a book or audio is good. Some things I loved about this audio version was the many different voices the narrator uses for the different character. Even though he is a man it was very believable when he played female characters. I liked the faced pace feel of this book. However, I started out listening with my daughter who will be in third grade and it was too fast for her. Perhaps that is still okay, since this book is actually at a fifth grade reading level. I went right away on got book 2 on audio and and I will be sure to review it here as well.

I'm enjoying my summer. I love pleasure reading/ listening. I am also enjoying being crafty and a little traveling with my family. How are you spending your summer?

Comments