Uploading Videos

When I started the post about IMAS I thought, well it should be easy to upload a video with my Flipcam...and it was...Sort Of. In total, I wanted to make a video of all the clips from Grossology which came out to about 8 1/2 minutes. I created the video but it ended up being more than 300mb. This was too big to upload on Blogger. So I thought well let me try OneTrueMedia... I've used it before and been pleased with the final product. Unfortunately, it kept giving me an error message for the file upload. SO then I thought, well TeacherTube would work...it is certainly educational. However, it too has a file size limit of 100MB. So I ended up having to re-do the video into three short clips of under 100MB. Maybe there is a way to compress the full length video, but I was not sure how to do that. Since the focus was on the exhibit and not how to compress a video I decided to just go ahead and post here as three clips. They can be viewed in any order.

Comments