Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Well...I have been meaning to write this up for a while now. I finished book 2 in the Harry Potter series about a month ago! But during the summer it is easy to allow time to get away from you.

First of all I must note that I did listen to this as an audio book. I have found this is extremely convenient for me...since I am a busy body. I can multitask and listen while I wash clothes or cook.
In book two, Harry is back at Hogwarts although the year starts out rather bumpy when he misses the Hogwarts Express and he and Ron must borrow Mr. Weasley's enchanted muggle car and fly there! Also something is not right in the halls of the school. Messages start appearing about the Chamber of Secrets and people are being attacked! Will Hermonie, Ron and Harry figure out the clues fast enough?
Be sure to check out Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets to find out...

Comments