It's been awhile!

Wow! It's really been awhile since I've blogged about my life in the library at North San Juan Elementary. Since my last postings, I've had a baby boy and things have changed a little in the library. Due to district wide cutbacks, I've lost my library aide. So despite having over 900 students that I serve I'm hanging in there. I'm feeling optimistic about the coming school year. I feel lucky to have a supportive principal who has mentioned some changes to my schedule next year that will hopefully make it easier to manage the load. I'm hoping to update all summer long with new tech finds and plans for next school year.

We have a new test coming up in our state, the STARR test and I plan to learn all I can to have be an integral part of preparing our students for this test.

Comments