Google Sites to Promote our Regional Battle of the Books

I've been hard at work designing a Google Site for the Texas Bluebonnet Reading List for 2018-2019.  This year I have the honor of being the committee chair for the Region One Battle of Books and one of the tasks I decided to work on was to create a Google Site with resources for the books on our list.  Check out the website and see what you think.  It is still a work in progress, but I'm pretty proud of my first Google Site.

Esc1 Bluebonnets

I am also using this site to showcase many talented librarians' contributions from around the region.  In June, I was able to help develop a librarian workshop for Region One.  We had a "speed dating" with the Bluebonnet books.  All the presenters, shared their Bluebonnet title as well as resources for attendees to try in their libraries.  We had a great turn out and feedback was overwhelming positive.

During my Book Talk on Me and Marvin Gardens
Me and Marvin Gardens Makerspace Activity 

 Harlem Charade Breakout Activity


Comments