Spanish Software


I found this website with a comparison of Spanish software.
http://learn-spanish-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

Instant Immersion Spanish looks promising. It retails for $30.99 on Amazon.com. Some things I like about it:
  • 20+ games to reinforce your Spanish learning
  • detects pronunciation errors and offers playback of corrected speech
  • 5 audio CDs included so you can learn on the go
  • DVD with an interactive mystery game
  • 60 day money back guarantee

Berlitz Spanish retails for $36.99 on Amazon.com Some neat features:
  • audio CDs make learning on the go easy
  • speech recognition function
  • cultural lessons and video conversations




The verdict:
Both of these products are getting poor reviews on Amazon, but they are the top rated for their price category. If I am willing to invest only $50 or less then I think I will try Instant Immersion.

Comments

SNunciato said…
Thanks for doing and sharing the research. Did you read anything about Rosetta Stone? I was thinking about that one.

Hey, why can't I see your blog on the list of blogs at the 23 things site? You did let the kickball captains know you were starting, right?
Amy Marquez said…
What? I didn't know I was supposed to let them know. I will have to go figure out how to do that now.
Amy Marquez said…
Oh, as far as Rosetta Stone it is considered one of the best, but it is sooooo expensive for me. I can't really consider it at this time. ;-)