Week of 11/10


Wow...this week has been crazy busy. I found out on Monday that I could be having a special presentation on Tuesday at my campus. I was very lucky to have Jungle Jim come to our school to talk to our students about a variety of animals. Monday zoomed by as I went from grade level to grade level training teachers during their conference periods. At the same time I came up with a schedule of shows for Jungle Jim. Tuesday arrived and it was lots of fun. I am including a picture of me holding a snake from the Jungle Jim Show.


On Wednesday, I took the top readers for the 2nd six week on a trip to see Sue the T-Rex at the University of Texas Pan American. We also got a tour of the campus, saw the planetarium and went for a picnic lunch at the park.


On the same day, back at the campus my wonderful SPECTACULAR assistant took care of our six weeks cafeteria party for all the students who met their Accelerated reader goals. At the cafeteria party we had 9 stations, including: face painting, snack bar, dance off, bingo, musical chairs, etc.

Thank goodness...it all went really smoothly!

Comments